HDPE HIGH DENSITY POLYETHYLENE │
HDPE HIGH DENSITY POLYETHYLENE
High Density Polyethylene or commonly known as HDPE, is a type of polyethylene thermo plastic. It is manufactured from the semi-crystalline polyethylene (PE) family. HDPE is used as a plastic material form at Magna Plas for a wide range of products including plastic HDPE round rod and bars, HDPE parts and components and HDPE custom extruded profiles.
HDPE or High Density Polyethylene is well known for its excellent combination of durability, light weight and the ability to be shaped easily. According to byju’s, HDPE is a common plastic that astonishingly accounts for over 34% of the global plastic market.
HDPE has outstanding advantages and benefits including its resistance and sustainability. HDPE is immune to such pressures of what other materials may not withstand including immune to rusting, rot, mildew and mold.
In the system we live in today, sustainability allows us to maintain the needs of the present, but without compromising the future generations to come. In addition to the benefits of using HDPE High Density Polyethylene as a material for what we need now, it is also easily recyclable. Magna Plas Victoria is committed to recycling plastic where viable and committed to ensuring we apply sustainability where we can as a business. We can produce entire parts and components, extruded round rod and bars from recycled material at a customers request. We also have access to Australia’s highest quality of virgin raw plastic materials. We are able to fulfil all needs within the industry.
PROPERTIES and BENEFITS OF HIGH DENSITY POLYETHYLENE
- HDPE is light weight while maintaining durability being impact resistant
- Easy to machine and shape
- High chemical resistance
- Along with durability, HDPE maintains a long-life span with HDPE outlasting most traditional comparison materials
- Ideal sliding properties and is self-lubricating making the material perfect for several applications
- HDPE Malleability enables the material to be easily molded and transformed and because of this, Magna Plas can do this on site within our manufacturing factory
- High Density Polyethylene does not absorb water or moisture
- Economical with the options of recyclable plastic material and reuse
- A weldable plastic and as mentioned above easy to fabricate
HDPE High Density Polyethylene APPLICATIONS
- Marine Components and Boat Trailer Parts including boat trailer rollers, boat trailer skids and boat trailer bunks. Ideal and suited to these products due to the properties mentioned that include HDPE not absorbing water, durable, self-lubricating and impact resistant. We supply leading Boat Trailer Manufacturers around Australia and are proud to represent Australian Manufactured with our customers
- Corrosion resistant pipes
- 4WD and Automotive components including bushes, blocks and custom parts as well as capping for trailers and utes
- Parts and components subject to high levels of stress or impact including conveyor parts, rollers and components that require low level of friction
- Well suited to the food industry and used in items such as cutting boards and food safe work surfaces as it is FDA approved
- Dock Fenders that are used on pontoons, jetties and marinas all over Australia
HDPE MAGNA PLAS VICTORIA PLASTIC EXTRUSION AND CNC MACHINING WORKSHOP
- Extruded │ Sizes available from 10mm – 200mm dia.
- Colour options for HDPE High Density Polyethylene Magnalene round rod profiles include natural (white), black, grey, blue, red, green and yellow
- A custom colour can be arranged
Magna Plas Victoria’s onsite CNC Machine Workshop has the capability of producing for you high volume standard parts or custom machined components. Please do not hesitate to let us know what you need regarding HDPE CNC machined parts.
Magna Plas Victoria extrudes HDPE High Density Polyethylene onsite, allowing us to be committed to providing you with your plastic needs in an efficient manner. We are here to help with your requirements and are happy to discuss any customer requests or enquiries with a high level of customer service. We appreciate you supporting local manufacturing and would be happy to discuss any products you require, including custom HDPE extruded profiles.
Please contact us with any drawings or enquiries you may have, we can provide you with high quality advice and a high level of customer service to ensure your needs are met when ordering with us. If you require a non-obligation quote, please do not hesitate to contact us today.