HDPE POLYETHYLENE │
HDPE POLYETHYLENE │ MAGNALENE®
High Density Polyethylene or commonly known as HDPE, is a polyethylene thermo plastic. It is manufactured from the semi-crystalline polyethylene (PE) family.
HDPE is well known for its excellent combination of durability, light weight and the ability to be shaped easily.
HDPE has outstanding advantages including its resistance and sustainability. HDPE is immune to such pressures of what other materials may not withstand including immune to rusting, rot, mildew and mold.
In the system we live in today, sustainability allows us to maintain the needs of the present, but without compromising the future generations to come. In addition to the benefits of using HDPE as a material for what we need now, it is also easily recyclable. Magna Plas Victoria is committed to recycling where viable and committed to ensuring we apply sustainability where we can as a business.
PROPERTIES and BENEFITS
- Light weight while maintaining durability being impact resistant
- Easy to machine and shape
- High chemical resistance
- Along with durability, HDPE maintains a long-life span with HDPE outlasting most traditional comparison materials
- Ideal sliding properties and is self-lubricating making the material perfect for several applications
- HDPE Malleability enables the material to be easily molded and transformed and because of this, Magna Plas can do this on site within our manufacturing plant
- Does not absorb water or moisture
- A weldable plastic and as mentioned easy to fabricate
- Marine Components and Boat Trailer Parts including boat trailer rollers, skids and bunks. Ideal and suited to these products due to the properties mentioned that include HDPE not absorbing water, durable, self-lubricating and impact resistant
- Corrosion resistant pipes
- 4WD and Automotive components including bushes, blocks and custom parts
- Parts and components subject to high levels of stress or impact including conveyor parts, rollers and components that require low level of friction
- Well suited to the food industry and used in items such as cutting boards and food safe work surfaces as it is FDA approved
- Dock Fenders
HDPE MAGNA PLAS VICTORIA PLASTIC EXTRUSION AND CNC MACHINING WORKSHOP
- Extruded │ Sizes available from 10mm – 200mm dia.
- Colour options for Magnalene round rod profiles include natural, black, grey, blue, red, green and yellow
- A custom colour can be arranged
Magna Plas Victoria’s onsite CNC Machine Workshop has the capability of producing for you high volume standard parts or custom machined components. Please do not hesitate to let us know what you need regarding HDPE CNC machined parts.
Magna Plas Victoria extrudes HDPE Polyethylene onsite, allowing us to be committed to providing you with your plastic needs in an efficient manner. We are here to help with your requirements and are happy to discuss any customer requests or enquiries with a high level of customer service. We appreciate you supporting local manufacturing and would be happy to discuss any products you require, including custom HDPE extruded profiles.
Please contact us with any drawings or enquiries you may have, we can provide you with high quality advice and a high level of customer service to ensure your needs are met when ordering with us. If you require a non-obligation quote, please do not hesitate to contact us today.